Dirt Bike Channel Podcast
First 6.3 Hours on 2020 KTM 300 XC-W TPI - Episode 46
Apr 29, 2020
Most well balanced XC-W I’ve ever had.
- Stock suspension is great
- Feels stable at speed and doesn’t feel like it’s a stink bug
- Gives me confidence sine the front wheel doesn’t get deflected all of the place
- Great in the really rocky nasty terrain - stays planted as well as any bike I’ve been on
Power delivery is great
- Updated maps make this bike start SO MUCH BETTER than my 2019. It’s nearly as good as a carb bike. Just a touch off that when cold.
- So snappy and so much power - I’m going back to the gray throttle cam on this bike to soften it up
- Didn’t feel the need to play with the power valve on this one. She’s a go'er
If you have a 2019 TPI, don’t ride one of these unless you are willing to sell your bike.
- If you're 2019 runs great (many do) and you are happy with it, don’t worry about this bike. Turn off the podcast now and go back to your normal life
- If you are having issues with the 2019, this is for you. I like my 2020 so much better than my 2019. Little things all add up on it.