Dirt Bike Channel Podcast
Top 10 Riding Tips for Enduro and Off Road Dirt Bikes - Episode 28
Jan 23, 2020
Here are my top 10 riding tips in no particular order:
- Stand up on the pegs - be in attack position - when it’s gnarly, stand up!
- Look ahead! At least 1 bike length for each gear you are in. Maybe 1.5 bike lengths per gear.
- Carry more momentum than you think you need. It will help!
- Bike Setup - bars, controls, and sag.
- Cover the clutch and brake - only one or two fingers.
- Don’t Skid the rear wheel when braking if possible - and don’t always clutch when braking.
- Point toes in - and position the pegs on the balls of your feet.
- Don’t clutch when shifting down. Much faster this way.
- Weight the outside peg in turns.
- Sit on the tank in turns. Shift that weight forward!